4M Canvas Bell Tent
Buy now in time for the Labour weekend.
The technical stuff:
- Diameter: 400 x 400 x 250cm
- Doorway height: 175cm
- Weight: 24kg with poles and pegs.
- Heavy duty 540gsm waterproof groundsheet.
- Heavy duty 100% cotton canvas 280gsm
- Each tent ideally needs 6m (36m2) ground space to maximise resilience.
- Water & mould resistant. If cared for properly your tent will provide you with many years of glamping.
- The 100% cotton canvas is breathable, minimising condensation whilst ensuring protection from the elements.
- Zipped in groundsheet allowing for the canvas to be detached from the base and the sides rolled up in hot weather.
- Four half-moon shaped windows with mesh fly covers, canvas curtains can be unzipped and rolled down for extra light and air.
- Spring loaded A frame zipped door way with mesh fly screen.
- 2.5m spring loaded steel centre pole.
- Sturdy guy ropes already attached.
- Our pegs have been strengthened to avoid bending.
- The tent comes in a sturdy canvas carry bag.
Standard features also include:
- Doorway floor can be unhooked to lay flat on the ground or kept raised for added protection in wet weather.
- Solar lights or electric leads can be fed through a space at the doorway edge.
The tents are easy to put up and can be done alone. They take approximately 25 minutes and less with the help of another person. Your biggest challenge will be finding the most perfect spot.