5M Canvas Bell Tent
The technical stuff
- Diameter: 500 x 500 x 300cm
- Doorway height: 175cm
- Weight: 32kg with poles and pegs.
- Heavy duty 540gsm waterproof groundsheet.
- Heavy duty cotton canvas 280gsm
- Each tent ideally needs 7m (49m2) ground space to maximise resilience.
- Water & mold resistant. If cared for properly your tent will provide you with many years of glamping.
- The cotton canvas is breathable, minimising condensation whilst ensuring protection from the elements.
- Zipped in groundsheet allowing for the canvas to be detached from the base and the sides rolled up in hot weather.
- Four half-moon shaped windows with mesh fly covers, canvas curtains can be unzipped and rolled down for extra light and air.
- Spring loaded A frame zipped door way with mesh fly screen.
- 3m spring loaded steel centre pole.
- Sturdy guy ropes already attached.
- Our pegs have been strengthened to avoid bending.
- The tent comes in a sturdy canvas carry bag.
Standard features also include:
- Doorway floor can be unhooked to lay flat on the ground or kept raised for added protection in wet weather.
- Solar lights or electric leads can be fed through a space at the doorway edge or via a protected opening in the roof without exposing the inner tent to the elements or allowing unwanted crawling visitors to enter.
The tents are easy to put up and can be done alone. They take approximately 25 minutes and less with the help of another person. Your biggest challenge will be finding the most perfect spot.
Price includes GST