Hire a Glamping Bell Tent
The feel of being in the wilderness with the comforts of home is extremely satisfying. You can expect beautiful, contemporary designed glamping bell tents that allow you to kick back and enjoy the comfort of camping. Taylor & Bell Tents will work closely with you to create a temporary, luxury campsite at your chosen location or we work with a few land owners that provide the perfect glamping area. We are glamping all over New Zealand so get in contact for more information.
Think of us as a pop up hotel with a difference!
Taylor & Bell Tents provide a quality boutique camping experience with the benefits of outdoor living.
Great for weddings, corporate events, festivals, vineyards, family gatherings & more
Taylor & Bell Tents do all the hard work for you, we set up camp and provide the tent interiors. If you are looking for a unique experience then we have the answer and your guests will be reminiscing for a long time after your boutique camping and glamping event.
Taylor and Bell Tents believe the best thing about memories is making them and this begins when we first start to work together. Our aim is for you to enjoy the planning process as much as the event itself, so we are on hand to guide and support you through any difficulties you might experience.
When you Contact US, Taylor and Bell Tents will send you a glamping information sheet and breakdown of costs. In order to plan your budget we have provided a rough guide to our costs. These costs are subject to change due to the variations in packages that our customers request.
10 Classic Tents with one Luxury Tent: $9,500
20 Classic Tents with one Luxury Tent: $16,000
30 Classic Tents with one Luxury Tent: $23,000
For over 30 tents, please enquire. (we have 60 tents available for hire).
These prices include:
- All tents fully set up and taken down afterwards
- Linen and laundry.
- Freight for the North Island. Please enquire for South Island events.
- Maintenance of guy ropes and air beds throughout the hire period, as required.
- Fast response if any concerns arise, otherwise we leave you in peace.
- 30 hours glamping event planning from a leading New Zealand glamping supplier
- In addition: Site visit to north island venues, south island will incur additional charges (please note that a site visit isn't essential).
- "Find your tent" name board
Additional Services that are available:
- Full wedding/ event planning and management
- Lighting for the reception and glamping areas
- Toilets and showers
- Venue hire
- 6M and 7M Big Tents are available for use as a lounge area, dressing room or for more intimate gatherings in place of a marquee.
- Dressing Room
- Lounge/ drinks area
- Kids area
- Room service
- Personalised and private online booking page where guests can book and pay for their own glamping bell tent.
We also have a select few suppliers that we can recommend or include as part of the package. These include and are not exhaustive of:
photographers, florists, celebrants, food trucks, caravan bars, grazing tables, photo booths, furniture and prop hire, marquees, tipi's and many more.
Expectations of the Taylor & Bell Tents' GLAMPING Service
Taylor and Bell Tents have many years’ experience of providing glamping events so you can be reassured that we have the knowledge to understand what's important, what to consider and how to enhance the glamping experience for you. From the outset, Taylor and Bell Tents will listen to your requirements and deliver an outstanding service, flexibility and attention to detail. Our aim is for you to create happy, life long memories.